Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thing #11

When searching for blogs to subscribe to my RSS feed, I found that Google offered the best and easiest search engine. Google is extremely simple, and brings back the most relevant search results. When I search for "Art Education" using Google, I can easily find what I'm looking for on the first page of results.

However, when I searched for "Art Education" on Technorati, the search results, I couldn't find anything relevant to what I was looking for.

If you're interested, compare Google's results on Art Education with Technorati's. I think you'll see what I mean. Compared to Google, a lot of the search engines were confusing. I value the simplicity of Google.

Here is an interesting feed I found called Art Education 2.0: The Blogroll. Actually, it's more like a ton of different feeds on one page. It organizes art education topics in one spot for easy access.

No comments:

Post a Comment