While I'm not a fan of facebook, I'll try anything once. So I'm giving the social media site Ning a shot. I like the idea of having a site available specifically for teachers to form a network. It seems more professional than facebook.
I started my Ning experience by editing my profile and uploading some pictures. I even uploaded my video from thing #21. Then, I took a look at the forums and left a few comments. It's interesting to have all everyone from my class online in the same place and be able to have discussions with them any time.
I think Ning is a good idea for sharing lesson plans, discussing ideas, and sharing pictures. I don't think I will be an avid user of Ning. However, I think it's a nice community to turn to when you have questions or concerns you'd like to discuss with other teachers.
Here's my profile.
No comments:
Post a Comment